Friday, November 30, 2012

PINS OF THE WEEK

A new weekly column of pins I like on Pinterest. Enjoy!
 
 

Food:

 

The recipe calls for ham, but I've been using turkey. We eat this for breakfast a couple times a week. So simple and easy.
 
 

So so so good. I make this a few times a month. The recipe calls for chicken thighs, but I usually just use any leftover chicken I have. I just made it with leftover turkey and it was delicious.
 
 

Crafts:

 

 
This was an awesome tutorial. I made a Christmas chalkboard with it this week and it turned out great. So easy!
 
 

Kids:

 
 
 
I love this chore chart. You can personalize it with your child's name and their chores. And it's a fun, cute design. Plus, I like that it says "this is how I contribute to my family."
 
 
 
Happy Pining and Happy Weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment