Wednesday, January 9, 2013

INSPIRING ME

 
 
This book is full of simple, pretty party ideas. It's taken some flack for it's content, but I personally don't understand why (perhaps because there isn't one photo or mention of an inflatable bouncy house? Which is part of it's charm, in my opinion...). The easy, uncomplicated ideas are perfect and exactly what I look for in parties.
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Perfect size to throw in a bag or sit on your bedside table. I got the green set (emerald IS the color of the year, you know).
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got this for Christmas and all I want to do is make everything in it. Deb Perelman has me trying to learn the metric system, for goodness sakes, something in which my husband has tried to convince me to do for over 10 years. The book has brownie cookies in. Do I need to say anything else?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What's inspiring you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment