Wednesday, January 14, 2015

DIY: CHALKBOARD CHEESE PLATE

 
I like Pinterest. I know that these days there is a lot of talk of resisting Pinterest, and that talk is valid. Comparing your life to the picture perfect-literally-world of Pinterest is not healthy or sane. But I love Pintrest for the inspiration. There are some people out there with lovely, smart, and inspiring ideas and I love looking at them and coming up with ways to incorporate some of them into my own life.
Example: the chalk board cheese plate.
I love the look of these and it's so easy and pretty.
I bought a chalk board tile (similar to this one, but smaller) and it works perfect as a tray.
 
 

Christmas Eve.

 
New Year's Eve.
 
Now I've thinking of all the chalkboard projects I can do.
 
You can following me on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment