Wednesday, March 4, 2015

HAPPY CAMPER


The Happy Camper tshirt is now in lilac! This is one of my favorite designs in the entire shop.

$17//Sizes: 2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6, & 7
 
 Our family loves to tent camp, so in celebration of this shirt, I put together a little family camping list. These things make camping easier and more fun for our family.
 
 
1. Camping box*. My husband's winter project has been making one of these. It gets kitchen gear off the ground and also provides an open place to find everything and store it through out the day. The best part is you can add a lock to the door to keep out critters. 2. The Herschel Supply Co. Little American Backpack (Urban Outfitters) A good backpack is essential to camping. You need it for hikes, for luggage, for the lake or river. I've had my eye on this one for over a year, and I think I'm going to take the plunge and splurge on it this year. 3. Every year we take these free pintables with us camping and all the kids (and most of the adults) love to do the scavenger hunt every time. It never gets old! 4. This is one of the best camping food posts I've ever come across, via Design Mom. Great prepping tips and mouth watering recipes!
 
What are your essentials for family camping?
 
*Source unknown for photo, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment