Tuesday, June 30, 2015

FAVORITE THINGS: JUNE

 
 
Ya'll, SUMMER IS HERE. Swimming, barbequing, gardening, outside until the sun goes down SUMMER. I'm enjoying every. single. minute. of it.
 
Here are my June favorites:
1. Beach Blanket Bingo One Piece from Mod Cloth. I'm a little bit in love with Mod Cloth in general (the shoes!) and a lot in love with this suit. It fits perfectly (order up a size like the comments advise!) and is super cute. I can't seem to find a two piece that fits properly, so I spent the money on a great one piece. I'm never going back! I receive compliments every single time I wear this and it stays put. // 2. Grapefruit and Sumac Salad from Plenty More. Go to summer salad. //3. So despite the fact that it's summer, it still rains here all the time. So non-sandal foot wear is part of my summer wardrobe. Plus, there is lots of walking here, and flip flops are not made for lots of walking. I love my rose gold TOMS. They are no longer available (sad face) but I have my eye on the Classic Red as a second pair (TOMS is donating to the Special Olympics with every purchase of the Classic Red right now!)//4. The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert. Fantastic read. I loved the main character, and the descriptions are amazing. I enjoyed Eat, Pray Love a couple years ago and this novel doesn't disappoint. // 5. Monogramed tote from MJ Custom Embroidery. My friend Morgan does amazing embroidery! I picked up this awesome tote from her to use this summer as a pool bag and I love it.
 
Favorites Around the Net:
Instagram: @elsiejoy, inspiring maker with fantastic photos
Pinterest: skinnytaste, awesome & healthy recipes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment