Friday, October 30, 2015

GLUTEN-FREE NAAN


Let's talk about things you want to eat ALL THE TIME. Naan, a traditional Indian flat bread is one of those things. While this recipe is not a traditional naan (meaning there is a taste difference if you've eaten a lot of "regular" naan), it's a healthy delicious naan that you will want to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (Confession: I have eaten it for all three. And I'm not sorry.)
This naan is amazing. AMAZING. Gluten free and dairy free and delicious. It is SO GOOD. It works awesome as a flatbread for sandwiches or as a tortilla for fajitas or breakfast burritos and it's equally good all by it's self. And it only has three ingredients!
I found this recipe on the awesome blog My Heart Beets. She has a ton of both northern and southern Indian recipes, all of which are gluten and soy free, and paleo. I've been scrolling through her pages since I found her blog a couple weeks ago and bookmarking all sorts of recipes to try. Check her out!
And now go make this naan. And eat it.

3 Ingredient Paleo Naan


No comments:

Post a Comment