Tuesday, October 27, 2015

READING LIST


Currently on my Night Stand:

Anne of Green Gables, L. M. Montgomery. The Anne books are always what I pick up to read in between books. I've read the entire series multiple times. I love these stories and can't wait to pass them down to my children. I sort of try to live by the mantra "What Would Anne Shirley Do?"

The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Marie Kondo. I read this book this past spring and was completely inspired by it. I've already done the clothes part of the book (we ended up with about 20 bags of clothes between the four of us!) and plan on going through the rest other steps this winter and spring. I don't thank my shoes everyday, but the idea of only having things that "spark joy" is amazing.

Dorthea Lang, A Life Beyond Limits, Linda Gordon. I've admired Dorthea Lang since I was a teenager and am excited to get into this biography of her. I read the introduction and I'm saving it for holiday reading!

Masterminds and Wingmen, Rosalind Wiseman. This book is written by the same author of Queen Bees and WannaBes. It talks about how boys think, the struggles they are facing, and how we can help them through it. I've been continually reading this along with whatever else I'm reading (I read more then one book at a time.) and love the ideas it presents about rising a son.

What are you reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment