Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY


 
A couple things:
1. I don't wear much color. Remember the show "What Not To Wear?" I always thought that their advice to me would be less black. But I prefer neutrals. Especially black.
 
 
(Insert laughing with tears emoji here).
Also? Still super awkward to take photos of myself for these posts.
 
Anyway! Let's talk about What I Wore:
Blouse: Old Navy (currently only in cream)
Pants: The Pixie Pant, also Old Navy. I loooove these pants. They fit me perfectly and the length is golden for someone short like me. I own three pairs in three different colors.
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, like 6 years ago. These TOMS are similar
 
 

Necklaces:
Emeralds were a 5 year anniversary gift from the Hubs. He deployed about two weeks before our anniversary and left this with a friend for me. Emeralds for May (the month we were married), five of them for five years. He's a keeper. (insert heart eye emoji here)
Giraffe necklace, JCrew (currently sold out)

Hope your day is a stylish one!

2 comments: