Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

 
It's dropped into the 30's more than once now. There's frost in the mornings, and all my summer flowers have died. It's truly fall here on the East Coast. So that means jackets and short boots.
I've had this fleece jacket forever. It's feels like a sweatshirt but is cut like a peacoat. This jacket can be dressed up or down and is lightweight but warm. It's also extra comfy, something I often overlook and then regret when buying pieces. And these boots? How I love them. A pair of short, lace up boots will take you places. I get compliments on these every time I wear them.
Fall it up with your fashion, friends!
 
 
Fleece Peacoat, Roxy (8 years ago), similar here
Black Stripes long sleeve tshirt, H&M
Black Pixie Pant, Old Navy
Desert Lace Up Boots, Lucky Brand
Hand Painted Wooden Bead Necklace, Sparkly Chic Jewels, Etsy
 
 
 

1 comment: