Thursday, January 14, 2016

CHEAP, HEALTHY, & ONLINE, OH MY!: THRIVE MARKET REVIEW

This post is NOT sponsored.
If you chose to sign up using the code below, I can receive a referral reward in Thrive cash.
 
 
 
Have you heard of Thrive Market? It's an online, wholesale, healthy food market. After seeing a few things about it, I decided I'd give it a try. I've gotten three orders now, and I LOVE it. It's like a combination of Costco/Whole Foods/Amazon and if that doesn't sound amazing to you, go ahead and rethink your priorities.
 
Thrive Market is stocked with healthy, non-GMO, products-everything from snacks to cooking ingredients to health care and candles. Their products average 15%-50%(!) off retail price, and they ship them right to your door (all orders over $49 are FREE shipping). You pay a yearly membership ($59.95) but your first 30 days are free, so you can try out their services and see if it's for you.
Also? They totally give back. For every membership bought, they donate one to a family in need. (As a military family, we actually qualified for the free membership, but we chose to pay for it and donated the free one). They also provide you the option of donating part of your savings to Feeding America at every checkout. Savings on amazing products and doing good, while never leaving the house? Yes, please.
 
I've ordered from them three times now, and I REALLY like it. They carry things that I have to drive almost an hour to get from Whole Foods, and they are way less expensive. And they almost always include a free gift with purchase!
 
My most recent box:




 
I've found that I like using Thrive for pantry stocking best: ghee, maple syrup, chicken stock. Their snack items are well priced, but I think that the real savings lie in the basics.
 (They also carry a great mayo that I can't find any where else as well.)


If you're interested in joining Thrive Market, you can use this code to get 15% off your entire order!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment