Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SCENES FROM A WEEKEND


I love a three day weekend, but it was back to regular schedules today! Which is why this post is so late.
I started out the weekend with a run-on the treadmill again because the east coast has given up the eternal fall we're had since September and has busted out with full on winter. Sad face. Sad, cold face. I took 2 minutes off of last weeks time, and it felt good-for real this time-so that's a win. Having a great podcast on helped.
 
 
 
 
Saturday breakfast was scrambled eggs with salsa, mashed avocado, and dairy free sour cream.
 
 
Ava found a worm and made him a house and gave him a name. I love her like my heart is going to burst, guys.
 
 
Lot's of Scouting projects this weekend: derby cars and carving soap.
 
 
Thank you Thug Kitchen for advising me to put hot sauce on braised cabbage because oh my God, SO GOOD, and I would have never in a million years thought to do such a thing.
 
 
And then this happened.
 

I read my horoscope at Loft (which cracks me up, why is Loft doing horoscopes?!). My year is looking good and I love this graphic. I also loved the gigantic sale they are having! Sale code here.
 
 
New kicks, a Tone It Up workout, and another run on Monday.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment