Monday, January 25, 2016

SCENES FROM A WEEKEND

Our weekend was filled with snow, movies, more snow, hot chocolate, and...more snow.
 
The husband and I watched Straight Outta Compton. It was awesome-the acting, the script, the costume design was all on point.
 
We were right in winter storm Jonas' path this weekend. I've never been in a blizzard before and all I could think of all weekend was of the Ingalls in The Long Winter.  Luckily, it didn't come down to us grinding our own wheat to survive.
 

 
For Christmas, my in laws gave the kids subscriptions to Koala Crates and Tinker Crates subscriptions. They are amazing. And they came just in time when we were cooped up all day and needed some fun.
 

 
 FYI: We stayed in jammies for most of the weekend.


With that much snow, there was lots of hot chocolate this weekend.
 
 
The husband is out of town, so guess who shoveled snow for two plus hours yesterday? That would be me. Cardio for the week, DONE.
 

 
 
Last night we finished up the Toy Story trilogy that we started a few weeks ago. I cried, like I do every single time I see this movie.
 
 
Today is a snow day for us, so no school or work! I plan on cleaning house, doing laundry and getting orders all packed up and ready to ship tomorrow.
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment