Monday, February 29, 2016

FAVORITE THINGS: FEBRUARY 2016

I'm not sure how this happens, but despite the fact that February is the shortest month of the year, it always feels like about 5 months. I mean, guys, IT'S STILL FEBRUARY. Things were sluggish this month for me. But I read good books, drank nice wine, the husband came home after a month away, and I heard great things about both kids at parent teacher conferences. So, February, you will not defeat me. 
But, buh bye. See you on the flip side, February.


Favorite Thing I'm Wearing: Seamed Blouse from Loft  I love this top. It wears gorgeously, washes up great, and is ON SALE, It looks great with jeans and dressed up. You should get one!

Favorite Beauty Thing: Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream I've always had sensitive skin, and the past couple years have really brought out redness in my face. I picked up this cream after reading raving reviews about it and I have to say that the reviews are correct. It really evens out my redness, and isn't heavy. I put it on twice a day and it hasn't irritated my skin at all.

Favorite Thing I'm Eating: Harvest Snaps Snap Crisps (lightly salted picture, but cracked black pepper is soooo good that I have already eaten them all) These things are delicious and addictive, That is all.

Favorite Thing For an Organized Life: Bullet Journal Have you heard of bullet journaling? I just started it a couple weeks ago and let me tell you, THIS IS MY THING. All your lists, thoughts, to-do's in one places with a symbol system. Yes, yes, YES.

Favorite Thing For a Healthy Life: Water Bottle with a Straw I had been slacking on my water intake, which I'm normally really good about. I realized that I had changed what kind of water bottle I was using, that my previous one had had a straw. So I just picked this new one up at Target. And that little straw helps me drink more water. Random, but it works.

Favorite Things I Read:



Books:
Brooklyn, Colm Toibin (Reading Challenge Book, loved it)
Smart Money Smart Kids, Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze (Reading Challenge Book)
All The Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr (reread for pure pleasure, one of the best books I have ever read)

Websites:
Go Fug Yourself

Favorite Things I Listened To:
No Doubt Pandora Station (90's girl lead singer groups for the win)

Favorite Things I Watched:
Downton Abbey (there's only ONE left and I don' know what I'm going to do)

Hope you're February was lovely. Check back in tomorrow for B+ Goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment