Friday, February 19, 2016

PINS + LINKS

Happy Friday, guys!! It's been a looooong time since I've done a Pins + Links post, but I thought that I'd try and bring them back. Let's go!





Pinny Pins:

 1. Little girl hairstyles. Ava's hair is finally getting thick enough to do stuff with, so I'm excited to try new styles out on her 2. Prosciutto, Pear Blue Cheese, Arugula Wraps. Um. YUM. 3. Lake Map Tray. I want this with Lake Tahoe. 4. Perfect Kitchen. 5. Quote of the Week. 6.  Lob styling inspiration.


Link Love:

1. How I Became a Morning Person, Read More Books, and Learned a Language in a Year.  I'm already a morning person, but loved this inspiring article. What a title!

2. Go Fug Yourself Downton Abbey Recap. You guys. This is the funniest thing I've maybe read ever.

3. And this too.

4. Love is a Verb. So much truth in this from Coffee + Crumbs.

5. Kids and Recess. I 100% needed this reminder this week.

6. I started Bullet Journaling and I'm obsessed.

7. "You don’t become one of the most famous people on this planet without a backbone." Preach, Taylor, PREACH.

8. A brother and sister get married. Read before you judge!

9. Anne Shirley is my role model.

10. I love Well + Good's new look!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment