Friday, June 3, 2016

B+ GOALS: JUNE

June is here! The month I've been waiting for since I went back to work after winter break. We have 3 baseball games, 7 days of school, and 1 dance recital left and then there are two glorious months of lazy days ahead of us. I am THRILLED.

Lets check in with last months goals:

1. Do the Tone It Up Bikini Series Challenge. (Did it/still doing it! )

2. Finish another Whole 30. (Did it, except for a splurge day in the middle on Mother's Day. So according to Whole 30 rules, I failed, but I'm going to call it done.)

3. Organize our game closet. (Did it!)

4. Have a yard sale or donate all the stuff I've put aside. (I reorganized it...does that count? Probably not.)

5. Use my "real" camera more. (Did it and I want to keep it up!)

6. Get to the library. (Did it!)

Not too bad for May, especially considering that we were insanely busy all month! I definitely managed B+ status.

Now onto June:

1. Enjoy Ava's birthday party. This year, for the first time EVER in 10 years worth of kids birthday parties, we booked a party outside of our home. I literally have to do nothing but show up and pay for this party. And I am going to enjoy it and not let myself feel bad that I have not handpicked all the goodie bag treats.

2. Get to bed on time. I was doing so well with this, but lately it has all gone to hell in a handbasket. I need to get to bed on time!

3. Write something everyday. Blog or journal, I want to be writing more this summer.

4. Donate all our crap. No yard sale. My only goal is to get it all out of the house by the end of the month.

5. Have a really nice Father's day for the husband. Because he deserves it.

Don't forget to check out Sam and Scout and Sarah R Bagley and their B+ goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment