And of course, new B+ Goals.
Let's check in with July's goals first. I had a REALLY good month goal wise. Keeping it at three made it pretty easy.
1. Get in a Date Night. We got in two, one a dinner out while Neal's folks were in town, and then a work night (we had an Army ball). A
2. Tone It Up Bikini Series, Round 2. I've been getting up and working out 3-5 times a week! I just love Tone It Up. A
3. Clean Out The Kids Closets. YES. I ended up deep cleaning the whole house and it felt fantastic. A+
Now for August:
1. Apply for passports. Because we need them, and this has been on my to-do list since January.
2. Figure out what clothes/shoes I want for work, and get them. I start back at work in September (I work at a school in the office), and I'd like to have a couple new things.
3. Fix my watch(es) or get a new one. I have two watched that I wear regularly and I managed to lose a pin on one and have the battery die in the other in about a two week space right before school got out. I've been wearing an old digital watch of the hubs, but it's too big (and I kind of hate it). I need to get mine fixed or buy a new one before I head back to school. I think it might actually be more cost effective to just pick up a new one at Target.
4. Make a weekly blog post plan. I want to blog more, especially since I'm moving toward a more recipe based blog, and I think a weekly plan will help me immensely with this.
5. Start getting back on our sleep schedule. July in general was a super busy month: we had family in town, we did a weekend away, Dylan went to sleep away camp. Our schedule is completely non-existent right now. So we are slowly going to start working toward earlier bedtimes and a more steady wake up time so school is not a complete shock to our systems. I'm figuring this will take all month to really readjust.
Be sure to check out Sarah R Bagley and E over at Sam and Scout to check out their B+ Goals!