Friday, September 30, 2016

FOR THE LOVE OF FRIDAY


Happy Friday! Fall is out in full force here on the east coast; it's rainy, windy, damp, and getting dark earlier. Everyone's nose is sniffley. It's been a challenging week and we're ready for a slow weekend at home. Preferable with movies, blankets, tea and hot chocolate. Maybe a roasted chicken. We're ready for a weekend, guys.

This Friday, we're talking: morning routines, pumpkin pie flavor, and washing our face. Just your typical, random For the Love of Friday List.


  •  I love this series about people's morning routines!






  •  So, I've adored Nastia Liukin since the 2008 Olympics and this bag she designed looks amazing. It's going on the want list. The Question is: Black or Navy? I just can't decide.


  • I switched up my face washing routine. I've been using Murad products and I can see a  BIG difference in my skin. I use this cleaner and this moisturizer. Pricey, yes. But a little goes a long way.





  •  Do you ever read Self Magazine? You should. I gave them and their editor, Joyce Chang, a big shout out on Instagram this week for their use of Asian models-something you see literally no where in magazines. They are hands down the most diverse mainstream magazine on the market-with no apologies, no excuses, and no big deal. Healthy comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes. and not only do they feature all types of woman in their magazine, they put them on the covers too. 



Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment