Friday, October 7, 2016

FOR THE LOVE OF FRIDAY


There's been a lack of posts this week-my laptop has decided to stop recognizing my phone, and since I take 90% of the photos I use here on my phone, it's become an issue. I plan on putting my tech guy (aka my husband) on this problem this weekend.

Until then, let's be thankful that it's FRIDAY and check out some things that I've found:


  •  Love Warrior, Are you a woman? A mother? A wife? A teenager? A father? A husband? A human being? Then you should probably read this book. Book review is coming, but right now I am still so entrenched in how good it was, in all the words Glennon Doyle Melton wrote, that I have to take a moment and collect my thoughts before I can write anything about it other than READ IT.















Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment