Guys. I had Monday off and this still felt like a marathon of a week. What is going on? Has time stopped? Am I stuck in a version of Groundhog Day? If so, where is Bill Murray?
Maybe it's all the news that's getting me down. Because things have gotten crazy. Is that it? My brain is full of political noise and the Giants losing?
Let's look at some things that are happier then that shall we?
- Places where you can still see wheel tracks from the Oregon trail. These photos are absolutely fascinating and definitely have me adding to our "places to see" list.
- I recently reread The Virgin Suicides and it brought back all kinds of memories from when I first read it. So I fell down the rabbit hole of internet searches about the the story and the movie. I particularity love this Living In article about the design of the movie.
- I'll be making these pancakes this weekend.
- How to give up dairy (if I can, you can. #recoveringcheeseaohlic)
- I'm reading Spark Joy and I love it. Of course.
That's all I got this week. I hope your weekend is amazing!