Friday, October 14, 2016

FOR THE LOVE OF FRIDAY



Guys. I had Monday off and this still felt like a marathon of a week. What is going on? Has time stopped? Am I stuck in a version of Groundhog Day? If so, where is Bill Murray?

Maybe it's all the news that's getting me down. Because things have gotten crazy. Is that it? My brain is full of political noise and the Giants losing?

Let's look at some things that are happier then that shall we?



  • I recently reread The Virgin Suicides and it brought back all kinds of memories from when I first read it. So I fell down the rabbit hole of internet searches about the the story and the movie. I particularity love this Living In article about the design of the movie.



  • I'm reading Spark Joy and I love it. Of course. 

That's all I got this week. I hope your weekend is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment