Thursday, January 5, 2017

LESS AND MORE

Happy New Year! I hope your holidays were filled with happiness. Last year was a good year for me, personally. While I know that many people are filled with concern and worry over the world, and I share those feelings, personally for me the year was lovely. I'm at peace with things I've been struggling with for the past couple years-truly at peace. I'm healthier than ever- I eat well, I exercise regularly, I drink less. I'm just...happy. And positive. And thankful. So very thankful.




I'm ready for this new year and new chapter of my life. Because lots of things are happening! 

Like...a move to a new state. Which in turn means: a new house, new schools for the kids, and finding a new job for me. So there's all that.

(Luckily, I'm a total pro at moving now. This will be our our fifth duty station and our seventh move.)

There are lots of other things too. Smaller things, to work on, to think about, to cook, to read, to try, to write. A new year is always a lovely time for both reflecting on the past and looking toward new goals for the future.

I'm focusing on both Less & More this year:


And maybe a little more writing-here and other places- but a little less sharing. I made my Instagram private and deleted people who aren't on my actual radar. Because...for me...it's not necessary to share with the world right now. So Less people, but More sharing with those that I truly know and care for. That's a less/more that's definitely worth considering. 

Dream big this New Year, guys. Check back and see what we're up too here!

No comments:

Post a Comment