Monday, March 6, 2017

B+ GOALS: SPRINGTIME 2017



It's starting to feel a little like spring here in Kentucky. The days are a little warmer, robins are building nests, and blossoms are tentatively appearing on our trees. Spring is a perfect time to air out new ideas and goals, and, especially since we're in a new place, that's just what I'm going to do. I'm working toward my B+ goals to being more seasonal instead of monthly, out of convenience mostly, but also because I'm all about minimal pressure these days.

Here's what I want to accomplish this spring:

Use my camera more, and look into purchasing a new one.
Spring cleaning!
More baking, with a focus on gluten free treats.
Learn more about our new town and meet new people.
Get a library card!
New deck furniture and grill.
Plan and plant a container garden.
Start running again.
Finish up our guest room.

What are your plans for spring? Any ideas for me to add to the list?




No comments:

Post a Comment