Friday, March 24, 2017

PINS + LINKS



Happy Friday! It's been an interesting week around here. I lots of new ideas I'm floating and we're settling into our spring schedule which means baseball, baseball, and more baseball. Even though it was a busy week, it was a MUCH better week than last week. Last weekend I did all the things I said I wanted to and it made a huge difference in this week.

Wine + nap + prayer & meditation + a good book = a much better me.

Let's hope this weekend is as restorative!

Here are some of the things I pinned this week:


1. Shrimp and Whole 30 grits? Yes, please. 2. I think I might want to add a floral skirt to my wardrobe. 3. I've been daydreaming about cabins again. 4. I think I want to go full on Southern and paint my porch ceiling blue.

Links I'm Loving:

I'm listening to The Practical Minimalists podcast and it's so good.

I want a recipe box to organize all the random recipes I have laying around, but it's so hard to chose because I like them all.

I just ordered Joy the Baker's new brunch cookbook.

We're starting to plan a camping trip here with some of our best friends and I CANNOT WAIT.

So tempting!

Just ordered my second clean out kit from ThredUp.

This is a great piece about moving by one of my favorite bloggers.

I've been trying to find the perfect crossbody bag.

I think I'm going to try the gluten free bread recipe from my Against All Grain cookbook this weekend.

My favorite city written up in my new favorite magazine.

Have a fabulous weekend, ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment