Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY: BACK TO SCHOOL EDITION

Welcome to a new series on the blog, What I Wore Wednesday! On Wednesdays I will feature an outfit I'm wearing that week, along with all the shopping details. For our first installment though, let's check out some Back to School style, courtesy of Dylan and Ava.


The kids went back to school last Thursday. Ava started preschool and Dylan started third grade.
 
 Seriously, how did this happen? I still think of Ava as "the baby" and third grade seems SO OLD. I mean, he understands multiplication!
It's sad times. I mean, it's happy and exciting times, but sad yo.
 
But the clothes! Both the kids chose their own outfits and accessories.

Ava is wearing:
Blue and White Gingham Dress, Crazy 8 (It's on SALE!)
Gold T-strap sandal (Target, no longer available)
Best Friend Bead Necklace made by her, kit from Jo-Ann Fabrics similar to this
Essie Nail Polish in Strut Your Stuff
Sass, kick up her heels attitude, all her own

Dylan is wearing:
Hat, from daddy
Monster Truck Shirt, Crazy 8 (also on sale)
Camo Cargo Shorts, Old Navy
Gray Desert shoes, Target
Cheesy, over taking photos smile, all his own





1 comment: