Friday, March 11, 2016

PINS + LINKS

It's been a slow week blog wise around here. I'm reworking somethings with the etsy shop so it's currently in "vacation mode" (don't worry if you've already made an order!); if you are interested in any orders or have any questions, please feel free to email me here: my.june.nov(at)gmail.com

Now, on to Pins + Links!


1. ALL of these biographies of woman look intresting. Especially interested in : Marie Curie, Zelda, and Charlotte Bronte 2. Avocado Chicken Ceaser Salad 3. I wore my hair like this on Monday and it was super cute 4. DOWNTON ABBEY how I will miss you.

Link Love:

1. This video was an eye opener.

2. This was so beautifully written. I cried.

3. I loved this interview with Colm Toibin and Alice Walker!

4. Anthropologie Hacks for the home.

5. E at Teaching Sam and Scout nailed it about working moms and sick kids.


Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment