Wednesday, May 11, 2016

READING LIST: WHAT I'M READING IN MAY


Inspired by my B+ Goals, I went to the library on Saturday and picked out some books for the month. It's a random assortment. I usually try to mix up non-fiction/fiction to balance my month, and May is no exception.

Here's what I'm reading:

Lilac Girls, Martha Hall Kelly. I read a lot of World War II fiction and non-fiction. I find the stories to be fascinating, and am especially drawn to Resistance accounts. Lilac Girls tells the story of the war from three different perspectives that eventually all overlap. I'm currently reading this one and I can't put it down. Well researched, well written, good character development.

Lincoln at Gettysburg, Garry Wills. We've headed to Gettysburg later this month, so I wanted to read this before we went. (I'm an overachiever and I like to do my homework and know all the things.)

The Silkworm, Robert Galbraith. Number 2 in the Cormoran Strike mystery series! I loved number one last month so I snatched this right up when I saw it on my library's shelf.

Habitat: The Field Guide to Decorating, Lauren Liess. I love home decorating books. I especially love them this time of year when I'm spring cleaning and adding things here and there. We move a lot, which has helped me to really only have things in our house that we love. This is then reflected into our (okay, let's be real, my) decorating style and I love having extra inspiration.


Bookmark by Ava.

What are you reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment