Monday, November 28, 2016

SCENES FROM A WEEKEND

I'm back, ya'll.
It was a long weekend, bless it, and we took it so super easy and it was fantastic.

There was pie baking.


The kids helped me make name cards. It was just the four of us for Thanksgiving, but that's no reason not to have a fancy table.


My Nana's china. It made me miss her.



After our big meal, we went down to the pond where Dylan floated a boat he made.


And my children found a snake skin and picked it up and brought it home because they hope that their mother will die from a heart attack because this nastiness is in her home. (Secretly, I'm glad I have a daughter who is not scared of things like this but STILL.)


There has been A LOT of TV and iPads and video games around here lately and Neal and I threw up our hands and said ENOUGH this weekend. The hubs hauled the kids out into the woods.



There were naps involved too.


And a handwritten letter to Santa.



Also, I still do not understand Snapchat. But this flower crown is pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment