Monday, May 4, 2020

SCENES FROM A WEEK, WEEK 7

We've now been semi-quarantined for 50 days. I've been listening to the podcast Staying in with Emily and Kumail and they talked about how we're in a place in society right now that is a little numb to everything. How when people were first being quarantined they were setting up routines that helped them through the work week and to feel their healthiest, but those routines aren't working quite as well right now. That makes a lot of sense to me. I was really trying to keep a daily photo journal but at some point I kind of stopped? Because it just all feels the same? I don't know guys. I think I need a nap and a new book and maybe a cookie.


The girls came to see what we were cooking for dinner. Not chicken, thankfully. 


Ava made matcha chocolate scones the other evening. SUPER simple and so delicious. Recipe is from Tokyo Kitchen



I was reading the latest Lady Darby book and Ava finished up the Harry Potter series this week.


BABY BUNNY SWEETNESS.


I did a home Lego coding virtual lesson for students this week. 


Ava's art teacher sent postcards out to all her students to send on smiles to others! Such a fun project.


Another virtual Scout Camp out this weekend. Dylan was able to participate with a couple other boys and still practice social distancing.


My current project. Stay tuned for the finished project.



No comments:

Post a Comment