Monday, October 17, 2016

SCENES FROM A WEEKEND

Monday. You came a little too soon, but let's make the best of it, shall we? And since I've already done yoga, tried meditating for the first time, and am only on my second cup of coffee this morning, I'd say things aren't looking so bad.

The hubs was out at deer camp so the kids and I had a cozy, snuggling, at home weekend and it was great. Let's review:

 I went to a fall dessert swap. So many apples and I tried them all.


I joined a Dave Ramsey + Kon Mari facebook group (it's one of the few reasons I haven't given up facebook) and from a discussion on there, I was inspired to try out Rachel Cruze's clip idea for carrying cash and I liked it a lot. (For those of you that don't know, we've followed Dave Ramsey's advice with our money since Dylan was born. It works for us!)

 I preorded Food Freedom Forever, but my copy got delay. So I cancelled my amazon order and went to Barnes and Noble and physically picked it up instead. (Plus these two. Plus some books for the kids.)  I should have just done that in the first place. I think I need to cut back on online shopping...


When Daddy's away we have sleepovers and watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" together in the big bed.



FALL, in a photo.



Kon Mari inspired.



We got booed! It's the first time ever that we got booed before we booed someone, and the kids were thrilled.

Let's crush this week, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment