Friday, March 17, 2017

PINS + LINKS




Happy Friday! I've decided to bring back Pins + Links on Fridays.


Do you ever come to the end of a week and find yourself focusing on all your shortcomings? It doesn't happen often to me, but this week has been a struggle. Some weeks are hard, you know? I'm hoping this weekend clears my mind and sets me on the right path for the coming week. The kids are off of school Monday, so it's a three day weekend for us, which already puts things in a positive light. I need a little downtime, some meditation, a little prayer, and maybe a nap and a glass of wine.

Here are some Pins I found this week:



1. Have you read about how people are choosing to wear a "uniform' everyday? This is my uniform. 2. I'll be making this drink station as soon as it warms up (hopefully this weekend!). 3. I just shopped at Aldi for the first time this week-and I really liked it. 4. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I think a Guinness float sound fantastic. 5. We're looking at new dining room sets and this is the look I'm going for.

Link Love:

Since one of my springtime goals is more gluten free baking, I've been making these Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies from Livin Paleo and they are SO GOOD.

I watched and loved The Crown, but this news of season two is HIGHLY ANNOYING. The Go Fug Yourself Girls break it down for you.

I'm moving toward ALL all natural cleaning products in our home and am finding lots of ideas/inspiration from the blogs From Faye and Clean Mama.

I just bought these Converse and I love them. My capsule wardrobe is pretty much complete!

This stuff is just the cutest. Even though Ava has been extra sassy this week, I want to buy it all for her.

That's it for me! I hope you have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment